List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Hilfe auf der Cebit
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-09 17:02:59

Hey,

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Daniel Rohde-Kage
<daniel.rohde-kage@tu-dortmund.de> wrote:
> Moin,
>
> sorry, I forgot the international dimension of the KDE-project and the Cebit
> 2012. I only thought to look good and enthusiastic at the booth ;-).
> Most of the work will be, however, to talk to the people. In English, I
> suppose.

No problem :-) Not sure actually how it is at cebit in terms of language use...

> Pls give me more detailed information about the job to do there.

I've never been to cebit, but I imagine it will be the usual stuff -
demonstrating some KDE software and just generally talking to people
and asking questions. This is Echart's mail from 5 February:

---
Feb 5 (4 days ago)

to kde-promo

Hi everybody,

CeBIT 2012 is approaching, and I need some volunteers who would like to
present KDE at the KDE booth.

The fair takes place 5th - 10th March at Hannover, Germany. If you live in or
near Hannover, have some spare time and want to help out at the booth, don't
be shy, just tell me as quickly as possible. :-)

Eckhart
---

Eckhart is on this list, so may reply anyway, but you could also
volunteer to him directly - ewoerner@kde.org

Cheers,
Stu