List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Hilfe auf der Cebit
From:       Daniel Rohde-Kage <daniel.rohde-kage () tu-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2012-02-09 14:03:26

Moin,

sorry, I forgot the international dimension of the KDE-project and the =

Cebit 2012. I only thought to look good and enthusiastic at the booth ;-).
Most of the work will be, however, to talk to the people. In English, I =

suppose. Pls give me more detailed information about the job to do there.

Bis dahin...
Daniel

Am 09.02.2012 11:53, schrieb Stuart Jarvis:
> Hi,
>
> I won't embarass myself by trying to reply in German ;-) If English is
> a problem then maybe one of our German speakers can reply...
>
> 2012/2/9 Daniel Rohde-Kage<daniel.rohde-kage@tu-dortmund.de>:
>> am Mittwoch, den 7. M=E4rz, k=F6nnte und w=FCrde ich gerne mindestens ei=
nen halben
>> Tag lang am Stand helfen. Wegen der Anreise w=E4re der Nachmittag passen=
d.
>> K=F6nnt Ihr =FCberhaupt Leute brauchen, die sich f=FCr das KDE-Projekt b=
egeistern,
>> aber bisher noch nicht in Erscheinung getreten sind?
> We're always looking for enthusiastic new people - if you use KDE
> software then you can certainly tell other people about it :-) I know
> Eckhart was looking for volunteers for cebit (mail on this list a few
> days ago).
>
> Eckhart, do you still need helpers? If so, can you coordinate with
> Daniel to make it happen.
>
> Cheers,
> Stu

-- =

Daniel Rohde-Kage
Medienp=E4dagogischer Berater am Medienzentrum Hittfeld
Peperdieksberg 1
21218 Seevetal

Fon: 0 41 05 - 584 513
Fax: 0 41 05 - 155 966 4