List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A proposition on dot articles comments
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2012-02-02 13:34:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data giovedì 02 febbraio 2012 09:58:25, Stuart Jarvis ha scritto:

> appear. I don't want to dump this 'problem' on the forum people, but

From a technical point of view, this can probably done.  Currently we have a
system (set up by Ben and me) that fetches articles from the Dot's RSS feed
and posts it in an appropriate forum (with a link back to the original
source). IIRC the postings by the bot cannot be replied to, but this can be
adjusted if needed (matter of permissions).

If there's interest, I'll consult the other green (admin) guys.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter