List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A proposition on dot articles comments
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-02-02 9:58:25

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 22:24:38 Nikolaos Pantazis wrote:
>> I propose the removal of the ability to add commends in dot articles
>> and the addition of a link to the corresponding kde forum post.
>
> Comments on the Dot have just been discussed intensively on this list. Pl=
ease
> read over the archives to get an updated view of the situation.

I think that was on the dot list actually. Moving comments to the
forums could be a good option. Other ones recently discussed were
requiring log-in to comments or pre-moderating comments before they
appear. I don't want to dump this 'problem' on the forum people, but
it might be quite a good and natural environment for discussion and
migt strengthen both - making forum users more interested in the dot
and dot readers users of the forums.

Cheers,
Stu