List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       Lukas <1lukas1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-09 22:22:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Do you really really really want to use Durpal (or PhpNuke, or Php ?  From
what I've worked with it, it more a pain in the... from the stone age. Not
talking about security holes (mostly in the plugins). Would you like to try
e.g. http://www.impresspages.org , If you like xml -
http://symphony-cms.com/ or even WordPress.

Lukas,