List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-09 1:11:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Really wishing I could clear stuff off my plate as enterprise is a big deal
> to me... :S
>
> --
> Gary L. Greene, Jr.

I agree it is important. I'd be glad to help out with the site! I know a
little html, and I'm assuming there are templates that exist that someone
could send me. Or I could make a new site from scratch using Drupal, and
probably even provide hosting, if needed, free of charge. As some of you
know (maybe from Camp KDE 2010) I use Kubuntu on all my PC's at work, which
is just a handful atm but growing. I'm also part owner of a local company
here that installs a customised Kubuntu on used and new computers to sell.

So, if the decision to keep the domain active is made, please let me know
what I could do to help out.

Regards,

James