List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-05-09 16:32:38

On Monday 09 May 2011 03:11:24 wrote James Cain:
> > Really wishing I could clear stuff off my plate as enterprise is a big deal
> > to me... :S
> >
> > --
> > Gary L. Greene, Jr.
> >

> I agree it is important. I'd be glad to help out with the site! I know a
> little html, and I'm assuming there are templates that exist that someone
> could send me. Or I could make a new site from scratch using Drupal, and
> probably even provide hosting, if needed, free of charge. As some of you
> know (maybe from Camp KDE 2010) I use Kubuntu on all my PC's at work, which
> is just a handful atm but growing. I'm also part owner of a local company
> here that installs a customised Kubuntu on used and new computers to sell.
>
> So, if the decision to keep the domain active is made, please let me know
> what I could do to help out.

Great news! :-)

I think the hosting of the site is not a problem. It would be nice if it is \
transfered to the new design (which is drupal based?) and in any case the content \
should be updated. If you step up to do that I will be very happy and vote for to \
keep the site.

So go for it!

Cheers
Thomas