List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Join the Game: Launched
From:       Emil Sedgh <emilsedgh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-09 0:29:21

Dear Kde promo,
I just finished up launching new join the game webpage.

(Thanks to Ben Cooksley from the syadmin team who helped me up with it)

All data from old page is moved to new site as well.
Please take a look and report back any issues you find (i know some of them,
but its almost 5am and i need to sleep)

Few points:
* Identica share button isnt there yet. Will add soon.
* Fonts are in 'px' and not 'em'. The reason is, Konqueror and Rekonq dont
like css3 fonts with em units.
* We have code ready for online paypal payments. Its disabled for now, though.
At the moment we have a 'Paypal (manual)' payment which sends an email to user
and asks him to pay.
* Due to the above reason, i really prefer us NOT to push it for now. I think
online payments would help us A LOT and we should boost promo work on
jointhegame when we have it. (Of course this one is just my idea)
* I would appreciate more feedback or any found issue.