List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE 4.6 LiveDVD
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-03-23 22:28:18

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 21:31:37 wrote Will Stephenson:
> Here is Siddarth's work in progress on the sleeve.  The text is by Stuart.
>
> http://img821.imageshack.us/i/coveryi.png/
>
> Any feedback/suggestions?

Nice one. I like it.

Just a view thoughts: I personally love the design and font of the "official" 4.6. \
promo material ("elegantly yours") e.g. http://kde.org/images/teaser/460.png

Perhaps it is possible to move a little more into that direction (place the slogan, \
make the colors a little bit darker, use the elegant font). Just my 0.02 CHF. :-)

Cheers,
Thomas

P.S.: BTW what is the name of the font used for "elegantly yours"?