List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] booklet, new version
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-17 9:46:41

On Friday 17 September 2010 07:48:14 Felix Michel wrote:
> > Love it !

me too :-)

> thanks a lot.
>
> > Personnally, I would make colors brighter and lighter. I'm afraid that
> > once printed the current colors are too dark.
> > Keep the "same colors" - good choice about the gradient :) - but just
> > make them lighter.
> > By doing this, you will certainly need to also change the background
> > color to fit with the new colors of the chapters.
>
> good hint, i will try that.

I think there are various 'oxygen' colour palettes available, so it could be
good to try and use on of those for a KDE-ish feel (however, I don't claim to
be a designer and may  be talking rubbish).

Nuno probably knows if such things exist, where they are defined and whether it
is a good idea to use them for something like this.

Cheers,
Stu