List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Offer to do some stats analysis for KDE
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-04-26 2:37:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Troy Unrau <troy.unrau@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lydia: that would be interesting, but unlikely to be a master's thesis
> project, unfortunately.

Agreed that we should tell this guy we'd love his help, and also in
agreement that this guy probably needs more substance to work with if he's
to be writing a thesis.

To add one more thing, I don't think we should have to come up with his
thesis abstract for him.  Whoever runs point on this should ask the guy if
he has any ideas of his own about what he wants to analyze or if he can give
us a better idea of what data he is interested in.  Then we can help him
with getting the raw data he needs to make it happen.

-Justin