List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Offer to do some stats analysis for KDE
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 22:30:17

On 25 April 2010 15:27, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:

> Master thesis != Phd thesis
>
> The peer review happening in a master thesis is 0.

Must be different in Europe. I'm expected to publish like five
articles based on my M.Sc. work in peer reviewed journals. I also have
a written and oral defence with a full committee of people who are not
involved in the production of my thesis... and a number of other
things that keep me in check. *shrugs*

--
Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary sciences M.Sc. candidate - University of Western Ontario