List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Offer to do some stats analysis for KDE
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 19:18:43

On 25 April 2010 14:57, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
> Personally i'm only interested if his scripts are made public, otherwise there
> is no way to trust his study.

Um, wouldn't he be publishing a thesis, ergo peer review? Or are you
simply distrustful of the process of science in general? (Yes, I am
aware that statistics can be abused to show desired results -
generally speaking, though, this occurs in marketing type studies, not
a grad thesis in mathematics.)

--
Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary sciences M.Sc. candidate - University of Western Ontario