List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Ohio Linux Fest
From:       Klaatu <gort.klaatu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-22 22:35:34

FYI, I am going to Ohio Linux Fest this year and am involved with the
planning team, as I was last year.  I've emailed this list already
volunteering my time as a boothe person, and am certainly willing to
do anything else to promote kde.

- klaatu

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Troy Unrau <troy.unrau@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/2010/04/22/submitted-your-talk-for-ohio-linuxfest-yet/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
>
> Should one of us be going to balance Zonker's gnome marketing at the
> event? If no one else is available, I might be, but would need travel
> help.
>
> Columbus, Ohio | September 10-12, 2010
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
> Planetary sciences M.Sc. candidate - University of Western Ontario
> http://cpsx.es.uwo.ca

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al http://www.thebadapples.info/ogg.xml