List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Ohio Linux Fest
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-07-06 1:49:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Klaatu <gort.klaatu@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, I am going to Ohio Linux Fest this year and am involved with the
> planning team, as I was last year.  I've emailed this list already
> volunteering my time as a boothe person, and am certainly willing to
> do anything else to promote kde.

Hi Klaatu/Troy,

Just wanted to check back with you on a few things :)

1) Klaatu, I know you did some interviews with people at SELF this year and
that at least one of them is KDE related (Celeste).  Has that been posted
somewhere?

2) Are either of you still planning on going to Ohio Linux Fest?   If so we
can ask Lydia to add this to the KDE events page (
http://events.kde.org/upcoming.php).

- Justin