List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Press at Akademy
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-23 7:57:27

On 22 April 2010 18:15, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste@kde.org> wrote:
> Do we have a list of press contacts somewhere? We should send out a
> formal invitation to attend Akademy around the beginning of May. Is
> this something the promo team usually does?

AFAIK, Jos is working on a press strategy for Akademy. We do have a
media partnership with Linux Magazine and one of their journalists
will definitely attend Akademy. But of course, we should invite more
of them and send out press releases.

Jos, can could you comment?

Thanks,
Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/