List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] akademy-br
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2010-04-11 15:00:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Lamarque Vieira Souza
<lamarque@gmail.com>wrote:

>        Hi all,
>
>        At least me is in the list (actually since last year). The promo
> group
> here in Brazil is mostly from KDE-MG (MG = Minas Gerais, one of the
> federation
> states of Brazil). Since last year Amanda, Felipe and me (KDE-MG) are
> working
> in promotion of KDE here in Brazil, KDE-MG also includes Daniel, Cristiano,
> André Filipe, Anderson and Shaman that were working in Keduca and Artwork
> here
> in Akademy-BR. In Akademy-BR some new people joined the promo group: Yasmin
> (Tomaz's friend and hopefully a new Liveblue member), Jordana and Aracele
> (KDE-PI, PI = Piaui). I still need to read the kde-promo articles to get to
> know what has already been done by you and see what we can contribute back.
> We
> are going to write a article about Akademy-br, since most of us here in
> Akademy-Br do not write in English (read is not a problem, but write is
> difficulty for most) we need to translate it before posting to the dot.

Awesome that you have such a nice sized promo group there.  Looking forward
to seeing the Dot article.  Oh, and can you ask the artists there if they
have any free time to help on either of these two things? :)

http://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Swag  or
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Branding/Software_Label