List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] akademy-br
From:       Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-11 19:37:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Justin,

Yes, since last year Latinoware (October) the guys from KDE-MG and us from
Live Blue have
been done some promotion work here in Brazil but only now in Akademy-BR we
had the chance to coordinate
tasks and have some fresh blood from Bahia joining the group. So, don't take
this as an isolated
promotion effort in KDE :), we just needed the time to have really commited
people willing to
promote KDE.

I think from now on we could try to work closer and find out how our promo
efforts in KDE Brasil
could somehow help the general KDE demands. I'm redirecting the links you
provided to Anderson
Viana, he's been doing some artwork stuff here in Akademy-BR.

Cheers,
Sandro