List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] akademy-br
From:       Lamarque Vieira Souza <lamarque () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-11 4:53:32

	Hi all,

	At least me is in the list (actually since last year). The promo group
here in Brazil is mostly from KDE-MG (MG = Minas Gerais, one of the federation
states of Brazil). Since last year Amanda, Felipe and me (KDE-MG) are working
in promotion of KDE here in Brazil, KDE-MG also includes Daniel, Cristiano,
André Filipe, Anderson and Shaman that were working in Keduca and Artwork here
in Akademy-BR. In Akademy-BR some new people joined the promo group: Yasmin
(Tomaz's friend and hopefully a new Liveblue member), Jordana and Aracele
(KDE-PI, PI = Piaui). I still need to read the kde-promo articles to get to
know what has already been done by you and see what we can contribute back. We
are going to write a article about Akademy-br, since most of us here in
Akademy-Br do not write in English (read is not a problem, but write is
difficulty for most) we need to translate it before posting to the dot.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm