List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] showcase videos for edu
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-12-23 3:18:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Whooo....my holiday gift to the KDE Edu people is nearly complete!  ;-p
Rendering the final product now (I hope).  I'm trying 1280x720 which is
basically the widescreen version of 1024x768 that Sebas suggested.  Though
depending on the final size of the output file I might try fussing with the
settings some more.

I don't know any of the youtube account info for uploading to the "official=
"
KDE youtube page or to blip.tv though.  Where should I put this? Specifics
please, so I can put it in a place where people can all review it and tell
me it is terrible and I should never do this again :-)

Justin