List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Scale 7x Todo list:
From:       Aaron Johnson <aaronforjesus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-28 17:07:29

Hallo everyone,

> 1) 5 port switch (ian)

For SCALE, I will bring a 4 port router.

> 2) 4 6ft cat 5 cables

The booths are small, so 3ft will do for some. I will bring a few.

> 3) 2 power strips (Dan Borne)

The tables are only big enough for 3 laptops at the max, so we have
gotten away with one in the past. However, if there are more folk in
the booth, we will need two. I'll provide one.

> 4) 1 25ft orange extension cord.

Not needed for SCALE as the booths are small. Maybe for any future conventions.

> 13) 4 Large blue KDE TShirts (Alex you have these?)
> * as  a side note, if you want to be in the booth you MUST be wearing a blue KDE \
> tshirt and black pants.  We are representing KDE here!

Soundeth like we are going corporate :-) Someone will ywis have to
provide the shirts as I do not have a clothes budget at the moment.

> 16) Blue table cloth in the color of any of the Oxygen blues

I'll try to get this.

> 18) 50" Nylon cord.

Wonder what this would be for? Anyways, I thenk I have one in my wain.

Thanks for everyone's help in making this the best SCALE ever for KDE!

Aaron Johnson