List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] New posters for booth box
From:       Riccardo Iaconelli <riccardo () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-28 18:20:53

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 10:19:16 Claudia Rauch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to get new posters for the booth box, but I'm not sure which
> images I could and should use. So, fancy promo peeps, what's your
> recommendation?
>
> Cheers,
> Claudia

ooo wait i worked on some ideas at akademy... I'll fire up inkscape again, digg
up the files, and have a look at a possibility of creating a "serie" of promo
posters again.

Is this anything urgent? Can i procrastinate for a couple of weeks so i can work
on them with nuno and sebas (at tokamak)?

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: