List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 4.0 release delayed cited
From:       Eric Krüse <bildvontux () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2007-09-01 18:22:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is exactly what Mr. Shuttleworth was talking of at AKademy; Gnome drops stuff to \
keep their release schedule and we do not..... If we were more reliable maybe a \
derivative of Ubuntu would not be KUbunutu but GUbuntu.

"Richard A. Johnson" <nixternal@ubuntu.com> schrieb: On Friday 31 August 2007, \
Sebastian Kügler wrote: [...]
> Yes, we rock :-)

Of course we rock!

[...]
> Seems like the date posted this morning is not final yet. It's currently
> being discussed on the release-team list. So please hold off announcing a
> release schedule for a bit.

Ya, I just posted that it is being pushed back 2 months, no dates given,
except for the title "KDE 4.0 - The Stocking Stuffer" :)

@Wade: Ya, I sure won't pick up paper from the bathroom floor, or tap my feet
to the music I listen to on the Ogg Player from now on when visiting an
airport :D

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@ubuntu.com

Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet \
das  neue Yahoo! Mail.