List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] now it's really done
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-27 0:08:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Wendy!
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> This is great work.

agreed

> * Page 7 (Increasing Interoperability bullet point): We can't claim "any
> operation system"

how about sth like "any contemporary desktop operating system" then? yes, we
aren't on haiku and the rest of hobby systems or dead systems like OS/2 and
BeOS, but it's an important point to note and people reading this will
think "windows, mac, linux!" and probably not even think of others we support
(and currently better than the first two, even; e.g. bsd and solaris)

i also echo Tobias' input on the logo. it should be using the oxygen kde logo
and be in a higher resolution, which is easily achievable with the SVG in the
oxygen icon set.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se