List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] now it's really done
From:       Vlad Blanton <vblanton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 0:00:59

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 22:25 +0200, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 June 2007 22:18:27 Wendy Van Craen wrote:
> > here it is
>
> Wow, thanks!

your welcome :)

> > Who's gonna put it onto the aKademy 2007 press part of the website?
>
> I can do that.
>
> > Can you give the links of the articles you collected for the document
> > through to put on the aKademy 07 - press part of the site
>
> Trolltech (our main sponsor) is missing, and I'd like to go through the
> document before we post it. Can you send me the original (.odt?)?

Wendy and I worked on the document with Scribus, so it's a .sla file.
Unfortunately, we had problems getting the images to imbed in the
document when sent to one another (using the new experimental scribus
1.3.4).  does anyone know how to do that?

lastly, i am working on the dot article as we speak.  I'll send it in as
soon as the pdf is online