List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] now it's really done
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-27 0:15:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Wendy Van Craen wrote:
> Who's gonna put it onto the aKademy 2007 press part of the website?

the left side indent on the bullet lists seems pretty aggresive. any reason
they are indented so far in?

there seems to be a new line missing between the following paragraphs on page
3:

At aKademy 2006 we defined the scope of KDE 4, the next generation of the KDE
desktop scheduled to be released by the end of October.
The aim of the developers at aKademy 2007 will be to ensure that the KDE 4
platform achieves its ambition of creating the best user experience.

also, and i really hate to ask this, would it be possible to move the credits
to the last page, along with a copyright notice? perhaps we could note that
reproduction is allowed without permission for use in articles, etc? is there
some boilerplate for that somewhere? but having it on the front page looks a
bit distracting. we should keep things clean and impactful on the front imho.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se