List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Need some Good words :)
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2007-01-29 8:24:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Who takes this on? (something for you, Guiseppe?)

This would be a perfect opportunity to write some templates for PyQt and PyKDE
or make an article about their strength (maybe including infos about the new
PyQt4).

I gathered some URLs as starting place:
PyKDE:
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pykde/
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyKDE

PyQt:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PyQt
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/
http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyQt
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-qt/
http://www.commandprompt.com/community/pyqt/
http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~afedosov/qttut/
http://www.thekompany.com/products/blackadder/

I don't assure, that these sites will be the most informative ones, but they
should make for a nice entrance.
The top ones are official ones (or wikipedia with further links).

Best wishes,
Arne
PS: I'll answer to the other mails. I'm just a bit behind the timeframe at the
moment.