List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Need some Good words :)
From:       Kushal Das <kushaldas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-24 4:52:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,
I am going to present a talk in an engineering college event about KDE
application  development using Python i.e. PyQt & PyKDE. Looking for some
good words on this. Students from different parts of my state(West Bengal,
India) will be there.

I am also the coordinator of Linux User Group of Durgapur
(http://www.dgplug.org). We provide support for a very poor school in our
area(from the making of the syllabus to the actual training)
http://dgplug.org/intro/bijra .  Thanks to all KDE developers for giving us
those beautiful educational tools. After 1 month I will be able to provide
report on how those students are reacting on this :)

Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India
http://kushaldas.blogspot.com