List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article - Decibel release
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-10 15:20:19

Hi Wade,

this is a great suggestion - Joseph M. Gaffney also got in touch with us and
we are looking forward to an article :-)

This release was about having out the core code at all. Before christmas we
are planning a second release (0.2.0) which is supposed to have a bit more
use case, namely a few gui bits to use decibel and a short howto. So with
this release we want to make it possible to see Decibel working.

I think this second release is a good reason to have a dot story and it
perfectly makes sense to start preparing it already now.

Will Joseph take this over and work something out with Tobias, the main
Decibel developer?

Cheers,
eva