List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Article - Decibel release
From:       "Joseph M. Gaffney" <cucullin () wtfisthat ! net>
Date:       2006-12-10 16:04:51

On Sunday 10 December 2006 10:20, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> I think this second release is a good reason to have a dot story and it
> perfectly makes sense to start preparing it already now.

Excellent, I definitely look forward to seeing that :)

> Will Joseph take this over and work something out with Tobias, the main
> Decibel developer?

Well I've been following the Decibel project for a while, but Wade and I
thought it would be good to get the new volunteers involved, and Nathan is
definitely doing a great job so far :).

What I do plan on is following up with a kde://radio interview; I'm moving
boxes today, but should be recording during the week, and will probably be
set up to do atleast a VOIP audioconference shortly thereafter.  I think the
Dot story would be an excellent prequel to an audio interview.  If some
developers get involved, or the responses of the dot story are significant,
etc,  it would make (imho) for a nice followup interview.

> Cheers,
> eva

-Joseph M. Gaffney