List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Some translations to the release
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-21 21:15:42

A Divendres 21 Juliol 2006 00:38, Tom Chance va escriure:
> Ahoy,
>
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 21:28, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Now with vietnamese
> >
> > Albert
> >
> > A Dijous 20 Juliol 2006 21:00, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > > Here comes a patch to link to swedish, catalan and dutch.
>
> Great! What do people think about changing the words to their native
> language, or having both words? Bearing in mind the recent funny story
> about Catalan: http://orange.blender.org/blog/an-embarrassing-mistake/

FYI, i can ensure you that as Catalan beign called Polaco is one of the worst
things you may hear, not because Polish are bad people, just because it is
the word Spaniards use to "attack" us.

Anyway i'm not sure it's a good idea, after all you have "Available in" in
english only, so you either understand that or we should translate
"Available in foo" to each of the languages.

Anyway, is anyone going to commit that?

Albert