List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Gnome.org choosing a CMS
From:       "Wade Olson" <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2006-07-21 15:56:25

On 7/21/06, Luke Parry <parry.luke@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Today, I looked at planet.gnome.org, a person wrote about Gnome
> choosing a cms for the main website. Previously I created a 'rant'
> about Kde.org using a CMS. I am not suggesting that KDE should use
> one, without a fair argument of course. However in the future it could
> be placed under consideration through discussion.

Luke, thanks for pointing this out.  I also read Quim's blog on that topic.

We're somewhat in communication with gnome on their investigation on
the promo mailing list over on the freedesktop site.  Hopefully we can
work together on what we find out, and how applicable CMS options are
for our sites.

Maybe their discussions and finding will jumpstart our own efforts.