List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5.3
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-31 17:55:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Martijn Klingens wrote:
>> The packages have hit the FTP servers. It's only a matter of time
>> before someone notices it and posts to Slashdot or OSNews.
>
>Why weren't they witheld?

Because the mirroring from ktown to the FTP servers takes time. ktown is
under an enormous bandwidth pressure, so that download may very well last
hours, even to high-speed servers.

And we thought everything was almost ready to be published, so Coolo
released it to the mirrors last night.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway