List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] What will the new events framework offer?
From:       "B. E. Irwin" <beirwin () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-27 2:18:50

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Martijn Klingens wrote:

> Tom, Barbara, others in the know,
>
> What exactly will the events framework offer? Claire, Sebas, Adriaan and me
> have just been brainstorming about events.kde.org and the plan-de-campagne on
> getting rid of it.
>
> Various other options were discussed, and before listing them all, what ideas
> do you guys and gals already have?

Hi All,

I have a basic events calendar framework done.  Keep in mind that this isn't
cast in stone.  As we enter more events, we may find we need to adjust the
field labels, delete some fields, or add more.  We'll just have to see how
it all shakes down with use.  Tom C. will be migrating the framework over to
the live spreadkde site.  In the meanwhile, here is a sample of one of the
entries I have done:

Event Name:  Desktop Developers' Conference