List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] [RFC] does this look good?
From:       Harald Sitter <harald.sitter () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-12-29 0:18:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 22:37, Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:37:25 +0100 wrote:
> I've found that most of the non-KDE users don't even know what
> KDE can do for them. When they see a embedded video player or
> the audiocd:/ they say "whoa, KDE can do this"?
>
> So I've created a webpage full of screenshots and some texts to
> address this. I think that pages like this can convert many non-KDE
> (and not just linux users) to kde. If you have suggestions
> or you think that some text must be changed because my english
> is crappy, please tell me.
>

> http://www.terra.es/personal/diegocg/kde/

Hey Diego,

looks really good :-)

But I have to notice that the correct spelling of amaroK is lowercase a and
uppercase K
http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index.php/FAQ#Is_it_amaroK.2C_AmaroK_or_Amarok.3F
Would be cool if you'd fix this.

But well, good reasons for the ruleness of KDE ;-)

--
Harald Sitter
amaroK promotion team,