List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] [RFC] does this look good?
From:       "Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:37:25 +0100" <diegocalleja () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-28 21:37:25

I've found that most of the non-KDE users don't even know what
KDE can do for them. When they see a embedded video player or
the audiocd:/ they say "whoa, KDE can do this"?

So I've created a webpage full of screenshots and some texts to
address this. I think that pages like this can convert many non-KDE
(and not just linux users) to kde. If you have suggestions
or you think that some text must be changed because my english
is crappy, please tell me.

http://www.terra.es/personal/diegocg/kde/