List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KOffice 2 competition
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-12-28 1:56:07

On Friday 23 December 2005 16.05, Inge Wallin wrote:

> But what I was really planning to use the MWG for, was the release of
> version 1.5 during march next year. I plan to do something that at least I
> have never seen from any open source project: a press kit.
>
> I imagine a ZIP file or a web page with screen shots, pictures in different
> sizes of various developers, descriptions of each application suitable for
> immediate inclusion into reviews, etc, etc.  This could be like a clipart
> repository, but or text, to be used in articles, reviews, news clips and so
> on.
>
> What do you think?
>
> 	-Inge

Just for your information:  I am going offline for one week due to a vacation
in a place without internet.  I see that some of you have already started to
put together ideas.  That's wonderful, but I won't be able to participate
again until next tuesday.  See you all then!

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |