List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] A win for OpenSourse, a loss for KDE
From:       "Birger Kollstrand" <birger.kollstrand () losmail ! no>
Date:       2005-12-06 11:17:57

Hi,

This artickle might be a good read. The responsible for choosing the solution picked \
GNOME due to simplicity. \
http://www.gnomejournal.org/article/33/macedonia-deploys-5000-gnome-desktops-in-public-schools

Maybe we should send them information on "Skolelinux"?
http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/

How can we get in contact with these guys? Even if we do not convince them that KDE \
is better, they can still benefit from cooperating with the KDE centric "Skolelinux".

Regards Birger