List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Italian Linux Day gone
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 22:09:05

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 21:45, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Alle 23:16, luned́ 28 novembre 2005, Tom Chance ha scritto:
> > It would be interesting to hear how it went, what you feel worked well
> > and what didn't go so well, how you could have improved it, etc.
>
> You mean the Italian Linux Day?

Yes, as per the subject of your email :)

> > Good job giving the presentation though :)
>
> I can send to you and then you commit it? or just tell me where to commint
> on SVN.

Well I'm not sure what we're doing with presentations. Do we have any in SVN
already? Eventually we'll be collecting these things on the SpreadKDE web
site, and then we'll highlight some of the better presentations if there are
lots of them.

Maybe send it to this list first, or upload it to the web and send an URL if
it's a big file, and we can all have a look at it first.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,