List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE talk at Linux Festival - Turkey
From:       Barış_Metin <baris () uludag ! org ! tr>
Date:       2005-05-07 12:02:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I'll give a talk about KDE programming at 4. Linux and Free Software
Festival[1] (Turkey).

My talk[2] will be comprised of the following (main) topics:

* A programmers view of KDE (including a description of desktop framework and
license issues.)
* Some development tools provided by KDE. (just for a clearance that KDE has
those fancy development tools like others. won't be a detailed explanation)
* Main KDE technologies (dcop, kio, sycoca, kpats, khtml, xml-gui, kconfig,
kconfig-xt, arts)

Do you have any suggestions for a KDE programming talk mostly for non KDE
developers (and I assume users).

1. http://senlik.linux.org.tr (in Turkish)
2. http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~baris/talks/kde_programlama.sxi (in Turkish)

best regards,