List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE talk at the campus party
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?utf-8?q?Jim=C3=A9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-05 21:49:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I've been asked to give a talk at the Campus Party this year (from the 25th
to the 31th of July in Valencia, Spain) in which they're trying to get more
Free Software participation than other years. I've told them that I could go
just a couple of days and they've told me that that's ok, but they can also
invite another KDE developer from europe to give a talk there. Anybody wants
to come to the Campus Party and give a talk in what can be thought of as
pre-warming for the akademy ? :)

For more info at http://web5.campus-party.org/index.php3?lang=en
or for Albert, now that there's here another person from Spain, at
http://www.campus-party.org  :)

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez