List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE talk at Linux Festival - Turkey
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-08 10:01:44

Op Saturday 07 May 2005 14:02, schreef Barış Metin:

Hi Barış,

I am no programmer so I can not comment on the techical aspects you could
stick into your talk.

> I'll give a talk about KDE programming at 4. Linux and Free Software
> Festival[1] (Turkey).

Excellent, make sure that you announce this on dot.kde.org [1] or perhaps you
can do a small write up afterwards which can published?

[..]
> Do you have any suggestions for a KDE programming talk mostly for non KDE
> developers (and I assume users).

I talk you are touching the very fundamental technology which makes KDE stand
out. But hey .. as I said .. can't really comment there. However .. I would
like to ask you to mention that not only programmers can find their way into
the KDE project. We are equally happy with new graphic artists, documentation
writers, translators, usabilty engineers and even people willing to spend
time on promoting KDE (locally).

KDE is just more then a cool programmer's toy :)

Good luck with your talk and keep us posted.

Kind regards,

Fabrice

[1] http://dot.kde.org/addPostingForm

--
KDE Nederland | www.kde.nl | fabrice@kde.nl
KDEPIM in Nederland  *  26,27,28 en 29 mei