List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: I request your support for Open Source Guatemala
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-18 20:47:47

Anyone able to attend?  Please contact him directly and keep us informed if
you can and will.

Date: Thursday 17 March 2005 10:35
From: Jorge Higueros <jorge.higueros@gmail.com>

Hello
Linux Integration Productions.   inform you that I will carry out the
first opensource convention in Guatemala in July of this year. Where
are promoting the use and implementation to level companies and
educational in our country.

For what we extend them to participate in this event, and of being
possible to send to a you represent yourself of your company.

I also request them the permission of using their logoses and mark for
the convention and of be possible a support letter to have the back of
you for the event.
I wait their answer