List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Open Source Developers Conference in Vienna on 17th
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-16 19:56:32

Hi all,

just to let you know, I'm doing a KDE and KOffice presentation
tomorrow on the OS conference in vienna. Get the details here:

http://www.opensource.co.at/download/osdevcon05.pdf

(if you want to come, please register here:
http://www.computerwelt.at/detailArticle.asp?a=89141.)

The focus of the presentation is about the KDE technology, recent KDE
developments, KOffice and especially "KDE is ready for Enterprise".

I have put most of the slides together, and am quite content with them
so far. I would maybe like to commit them to kdepromo as well. So
maybe someone can tell me whom I should send the slides to get them
committed - or change the commit policies of kdepromo(?).

Whatever, hope it all works out fine in Vienna tomorrow :)

Raphael