List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE on windows brings publicity
From:       Philippe Fremy <phil () freehackers ! org>
Date:       2005-02-15 23:04:13

 > and great job on the PR, by contacting the author! if done
professionally and
 > with accuracy, this sort of effort can certainly turn out great results.
 > awesome work Philippe! =))

It is here for those who can read french:
http://www.silicon.fr/getarticle.asp?ID=8551

> i honestly don't think it's been divisive at all. it's certainly stirred
> debate,

So, that's the point. We should try to create more valuable debate to
raise attention. So what could be our next topic ? Should we port KDE to
C# windows.NET ? Should we include DRM in amarok and kmplayer ?

	Philippe