List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] come and join the KDE team at FOSDEM 2005!!
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-01-27 15:38:21

Hi all,

This is to inform you that the KDE-project wil be present at FOSDEM 2005 [1]
which will take place 26th and 27th in Brussels (Belgium) .

We have some nice official speakers [2] like Matthias Ettrich, Alexander Dymo
and Harald Fernengel but also some DevRoom speakers [3] on various
interesting topics like KOffice, the searchable desktop, PyKDE/PyQt and
Scribus. The Scribus developers as well the Gambas developers will join us as
well.

So come and join us at FOSDEM 2005!!

If you have any questions or suggestions you can email me. More info can be
obtained on the KDE-FOSDEM Wiki [4] and also by subscribing on the
kde-events-benelux mailinglist [5].

Kind regards,

Fabrice Mous

More info