List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: KDE news in Linux+
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-01-31 11:21:26

Hi all,

Received a request from Linux+. Maybe someone here is interested in this?

Ciao'

Fabrice

Subject: KDE news in Linux+
Date: Thursday 20 January 2005 18:54
From: Krzysztof Krawczyk <krzysiek@lpmagazine.org>
To: kde-appmonth@kde.org

Hello,

I'm an editor-in-chief of Linux+, european magazine about Linux+.

In our magazine we had KDE column about KDE news and programs for
almost 3 years now.

I'm searching new leading editor for this column, who would write every
month one big review of some KDE application (6000 characters + 2
screenshots) and  4-5 short news (300-400 characters).

I think the best choice for such person would be someone from you.

Would you be interested in?
If so, please contact me.

Best regards,

--