List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Solutions Linux Paris February 1-3
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2005-01-27 15:19:03

Hi everybody,

Like past years, the French KDE Team will hold a booth at Solutions Linux, the
French Commercial Linux Show, 1-3 February
http://www.solutionslinux.fr/fr/index.php

Everybody is welcome.

I can speak for myself but I think, it applies also for Philippe Fremy, Gérard
Delafond and Laurent Rathle. During this last year, I had a very busy
personal and professional life and not much time for KDE and promotional work
and I don't think it will improve in 2005.

If there are any French lurkers on the list, I take this opportunity to invite
them to Solutions Linux and meet us. Send a mail on
kde-francophone@mail.kde.org if you want to make an appointment. Konqui needs
fresh blood !

Cheers,
Charles