List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] RMLL 2003
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2003-05-28 15:26:20

Hello,

There will be from the 9 to 12 July in Metz, France, the annual Rassemblement
Mondial des Logiciels Libres. I'm in charge of a theme on "Free software for
end user". So I'm seeking for lecturers to present softwares in different
matter :

KOffice
Kroupware
Multimedia

for exemple,

I don't need more than two three volunteers, in fact, since the theme will
last 4 hours and that we share this time with Gnome and Open Office.

Travel expenses are taken in charge and there will be lodging for the
lecturers. Just contact me for more details.

Thank you,

--
lrathle@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org