List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Address database for press contacts
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-04-22 15:04:33

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 10:47 am, Tink wrote:

> I have had it with the negative remarks and bickering on this list.

I've gotten most of the bashing for *gasp* actually thinking about a
design.  Comments like yours are very helpful and reassure me that
I'm not barking up the wrong tree.

KDE itself is clearly the product of a well thought out design, and
spending time on good design has always paid off in my professional
work, so I will not be swayed from my approach by negative feedback.
I like it--it makes me be sure I am solid in my choice.  :)

Come on, don't let "the turkeys get you down" ... stick around, and
help us get this going.  From your posts, my impression is that you
have some practical professional experience with PR, which I think is
in short supply on this list currently.   ;)

Cheers,

Mark